The A&MB logo was apparently first used prior to the Amag one.
From the tpa-project web site, where there are further details:
Albrecht & Meister took over Aristophot in 1909, continued the Taucha factory for several years. The Paul Fink photographic printing business became part of Amag, too. Major share holder of Amag after the end of WW1 was Berlin-Neuroder Kunstanstalten (BNK).
The tpa-project is the go-to web site for English-language information about the early German postcard industry.